Friday, 16 June 2017

We have been digital for a long time.



I am sure a lot of people would be taken back if I told them I can read their future on the palm of their hand but I can according to Psalm 39. Verse 5 gives it to us straight. “You have made my days a mere handbreadth; the span of my years is as nothing before you. Everyone is but a breath, even those who seem secure.”


Life is not a lottery nor is it a science lesson. Things much bigger are at play & the mighty & tender ‘hand’ of God has everything to do with it. The author of life gives & takes away & we are but a breath, phantoms & ghosts that appear & then are gone, just like that. A hand span in the measure of eternity.

In the good years & lean years & everything in between God is God





..............

No comments:

Post a Comment